We published 106 posts in November 2017, the fifth month we've topped 100 posts per month in 2017, and received 59,000 pageviews for our efforts.
Last month, we covered Autodesk BIM 360 add-ins for the first time and spent a fair amount of time posting about them. As a result, half the posts that made the cut were related to BIM 360, including four of the top five, and the most viewed post of the month.
The posts that made the cut for November, 2017 are:
- HoloBuilder Integration for BIM 360 by HoloBuilder Inc.
- BIM 360 Online Hackathon Results from DEVPOST
- Lumion v8 by Act-3D B.V.
- Linking Revit Projects from BIM 360 with Autodesk Desktop Connector from CADD Microsystems
- Integrate BIM 360 data with PowerBI using R from It's Alive in the Lab
- Automatic Wall Creation with the Revit API from The Building Coder
- Guides for Using the Autodesk COBie Extension for Revit from Cadline Community
- New Features for Wood & Metal Framing in Early November Update by AGACAD
- Free Autodesk BIM 360 integration with Dropbox by Autodesk, Inc.
- Modelling Variations from Sound Waves with Dynamo from Whole Construction Solutions LLC
Congratulations to all the content originators!