“3DPDF Exporter for Navisworks®” exports solid and wire bodies to a 3D PDF file. It has the following features:
- Supports face level colors.
- You can set a password on the exported PDF file.
- Option to control the file size and quality by specifying precision value.
- There is always a default compression which helps reduces the file size as much as possible.
- Supports Autodesk® Navisworks® 2015, 2016 and 2017.
We are providing 10 trials of the plugin in which you can use full set of features without any limitations. You will need to activate this plugin after using it 10 times.
The paid version cost of this product is 99 USD.
For activation, please contact: support@ProtoTechSolutions.com
- Fixed : Hidden entities exported to the PDF now remains hidden in the exported model. User can 'unhide' them from model tree.
- Solved issue related to exporting large models.
- Added support of Navisworks 2017.
- Added export of property information for every element.
- Added support to export property information for every geometry.
- Improved assembly tree structure.
- Supports Navisworks 2016 version.
- Greatly simplified license activation process.
- Please note: Existing customers who have already activated the product will have to contact our support to request for a key for reactivation after installing this update.
- New Feature: You can now export selected entities only. Can be a huge time saver!
- Fixed issue with license activation.
- Enhanced: Reduction in output file size by magnitudes (by 10+ times)
- Supports colors.
- Supports wired bodies.
- Creates encrypted and secured pdf files.
- Provides 10 trials.
- Fixed bug related to global language.
- We are not supporting textures in this version.
About This Version
Version 18.104.22.168, 5/11/2017 – Fixed : Hidden entities exported to the PDF now remains hidden in the exported model. User can 'unhide' them from model tree.
The 3DPDF Exporter For NavisWorks add-in is brought to you by ProtoTech Solutions. It's priced at 99.00 USD. A trial version is available.
This add-in is compatible with Navisworks Manage and Navisworks Simulate 2017, 2016, and 2015.
There's more information available on the Autodesk App Store.