Auto Insulate is a tool that empowers your team with better and smarter pipe and duct insulation workflows.
The simple and intuitive toolset is capable of placing various insulation thicknesses on pipes or ducts - based upon a set of conditions you decide.
The ability to place different insulations thicknesses on pipe and duct-series is made very easy. You only have to define the thickness settings for different insulations tasks for either pipes or ducts. Afterward, you just apply the task for any pipe or duct - based on its type or the system it belongs to.
With only one operation you are now capable of running auto insulate on your entire project.
- Define insulation thickness settings for pipes and ducts
- Create numerous tasks to run different insulation thickness settings, those between type or system for either duct or pipe
- Execute insulation thickness tasks for the only check marked jobs
- Run selected jobs on entire project or manually selected pipes/ducts
- Save and reuse task and create company standards for insulating pipes/ducts and their fittings
|Auto Insulate Interface|
|Auto Pipe Insulate|
|Auto Duct Insulate|
|Auto Duct Insulate - Create Task|
About This Version
Version 1.0.0, 4/28/2017 – Initial Release
The Auto Insulate add-in is brought to you by Optimizer Tools. It's free.
This add-in is compatible with Revit 2017, 2016, and 2015.
There's more information available on the Autodesk App Store.