Introducing a powerful new plugin for AutoDesk Revit®. The FCM (Firestop Clash Management) plugin uses clash detection to find locations where penetrants meet fire-rated barriers and automatically selects the appropriate firestop systems. It removes the complexity of designing firestop systems and ensures that when it comes time for construction, the systems selected provide the fastest installation and best installed cost. It is as easy as 1, 2, 3!
Step 1: Clash Detection
Scan the Revit® model to find clash points where firestopping is required.
Step 2: System & Product Selection
Firestop systems are selected and automatically assigned to each clash point. Chooses the correct firestop product every time and imports relevant information into the model.
Step 3: Openings Report
Generates openings reports with assembly details and firestop system information for coordination meetings.
It's as easy as 1, 2, 3! Watch our FCM instructional video
- Clash detection finds locations where penetrants intersect rated barriers
- Best UL® Certified firestop system for each condition is selected and inserted into the model at clash location
- Openings are designed based on optimal UL® System design parameters
- Connects automatically to STI’s System Search to ensure latest system revision is selected
- Automatically generate an openings report for construction coordination
Autodesk Revit® 2015 – 2018
The Firestop Clash Management add-in is brought to you by STI Firestop. It's free.
This add-in is compatible with Revit 2018, 2017, 2016, and 2015.
There's more information available on the STI Firestop website.