May 2, 2017
We are pleased to announce the launch of our 2017 spring releases of Ideate BIMLink for Revit, which include the new 2018 version and enhancements to the features of Ideate BIMLink 2017 and 2016. These solutions work with Autodesk Revit 2015, 2016, and 2017, and the timing of the updates aligns with the Autodesk launch of Revit 2018.
With Ideate BIMLink, users pull information from Revit files into Microsoft Excel for easy editing and then push it back into Revit with speed, ease and accuracy.
Watch this video to learn how you will streamline Revit workflows with:
- The new ability to:
- Create new Revit Revision Data (Sequences) from an Excel spreadsheet and edit much of that data within Excel
- Create Model Groups Link definitions within Revit
- Review and edit line pattern information from a Line Style link
- Read Room and Space data across linked files
- Additional information reporting for Material images
- A lower room calculation point
- A new Search box in the New Link Category dialog
- An advanced visual feature to the Import Dialog
Ready to install the new version? If you are on subscription or maintenance, simply go to the Help menu and click the “Check for Updates” option. If you’re not on subscription or maintenance, contact your Ideate Software partner or sales representative.
Don’t have Ideate BIMLink yet? Download a free trial today.
Ideate BIMLink is brought to you by Ideate Software. It's priced starting at 850.00 USD.
This add-in is compatible with Revit 2018, 2017, and 2016.
There's more information available on the Autodesk App Store and on the Ideate Software website.