There will be a Solibri Model Checker maintenance release [on] May 4th 2017. The release number is v9.7.17
It will contain the following minor bug fixes:
- Components without type didn't show up in Model Tree's component hierarchy (regression in SMC 9.7.15)
- Sum and other operators didn't work in Information Takeoff (regression in SMC 9.7.15)
- BCF 2.0 created duplicate slide when updating with an exported presentation (regression in SMC 9.7.15)
- Rule #222: Japanese language fix
- Rule #210: Modified not to create unnecessary issues about head clearance with railings
Solibri Model Checker is brought to you by Solibri.
There's more information available on the Solibri website.