About This Version
Version 6.0.0, 5/19/2017
Developed by design professionals, Autodesk® Revit® workFlow adds powerful and practical daily use tools designed to turbo charge your Autodesk Revit productivity.
- Reference views in parameter values, text notes, and keynotes (requires Keynote Manager) and have them automatically update when the view changes.
- Align similar views from one sheet to the next with a click of a button.
- Place reference views by sheet and detail number rather than searching through a large list of views.
- Set an office standard for view naming and update view names with 1 click.
- Create finish floors based on the finish schedule with a single click or for the whole project at once.
- QC check dimension plans for undimensioned elements.
- Override dimensions with override standards in bulk.
|autoLink - Create view references in generic annotations|
and autoLink will automatically update them if the
view reference changes. Includes views in linked projects!
|quickNumber - Quickly and easily renumber|
elements with prefix and suffix options.
|dimensionOverride - Select many dimensions and override their value with the same|
value all at once or predefine commonly used overrides and apply them with a single click.
|dimensionCheck - Instantly QC check a view for|
undimensioned elements in one or more categories.
Great for quickly checking dimensioned plans for
missed elements and saving time in field changes.
|View Reference Master - Create reference views quickly by|
selecting the sheet and detail number of the desired view
rather than sorting through the long list of possible
views in the Autodesk® Revit® dropdown.
|autoLink - Link parameter values to views and autoLink|
will automatically update the value if the view reference
changes. Includes views in linked projects!
|finishFloors - Create finish objects aligned with the finish schedule with a single|
click or create a range of floors in bulk. Floors can be updated with a single click
if the room size, shape, or floor type changes!
|viewRename - Create and set an office view naming standard based on a|
multitude of possible view attribures and apply it to views with a single click.
Naming standards can be as simple or complex as you desire!
|Align similar views from one sheet to another.|
To start a free 30-day trial, simply install the app and start, your trial will begin automatically!
For additional information and example, videos see: http://revolutiondesign.biz/workflow/WFfeatures.html
The workFlow add-in is brought to you by Revolution Design, Inc. It's priced starting at 110.00 USD.
This add-in is compatible with Revit 2018, 2017, 2016, and 2015.
There's more information available on the Autodesk App Store.