Advertisement

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Free BIMxHTML – A Dynamo Package To Generate Web Pages

From the BIM Extension website:

August 4, 2017
By Jay Merlan

All of the excitement revolving around generating dashboards using Power BI made me wonder: Can we leverage Dynamo to create web pages that display data directly from a Revit model? The goal would be to create a powerful, free alternative to generating web-based content using simple HTML code.

Needless to say, the gears have been turning and I have been experimenting. With that said, I have published my first Dynamo package, BIMxHTML, which will eventually have several nodes to display content on a web page using very basic HTML. I have been playing with Twitter Bootstrap and Google Charts so far.

For now a single node is included in the BIMxHTML package: Generate Web Page.


Read more on the BIM Extension website »



Credit

No comments: