The Complete VR Platform for AEC
Virtual reality with results.
Reduce Costly Surprises
Eliminate design ambiguity. Validate your designs and identify problems before construction begins and it’s too late.
Understand the Space
Experiencing designs from a human perspective increases client engagement and trust.
Make Faster Decisions
Virtual Reality reduces uncertainty. Choices become easier when differences are more apparent.
Sell Your Designs
Make sure hard work is rewarded. There has never been a more natural medium to communicate design.
Trusted by Industry Leaders
With InsiteVR your presentation is controlled, easy to setup, and cooperative:
- Wirelessly stream the view from inside multiple headsets
- Teleport a group of viewers to synchronize their view
- Direct people's attention with a laser pointer in VR
Take VR with you to client or field visits. All content is optimized for mobile VR so you don’t have to worry about a complicated set up - just plug and play.
InsiteVR makes creating and managing VR walkthroughs simple so you can focus on the design work.
- Upload Revit, Sketchup, 3DS Max, Navisworks and OBJ files.
- Upload once and present using a GearVR, HTC Vive, Oculus Rift or all three at the same time.
Easy to share
Invite clients to your project or share a link to your 360 images. Manage access to your account and make sure people only see what you want them to see.
InsiteVR in the news
- Virtual Reality Meets Virtual Reality | NBC News
- How Virtual Reality is Saving Our Clients Time and Money | TEECOM Blog
- Virtual Reality for Architecture Predicts Patterns, Drives Business Decisions | ArchDaily
- VR Technology and Interior Architecture Take Center Stage at SXSW | Architizer
- InsiteVR grabs $1.5M in seed funding to bring 3D models to life in VR | TechCrunch
- Virtual Reality Is About to Take A Big Leap Forward in Architecture, Design and Marketing | Commercial Observer
InsiteVR is brought to you by InsiteVR. Pricing was not known at press time.
There's more information available on the InsiteVR website.